kept certain statistical data related to the income statement as presented belo
1. The beginning merchandise inventory was $97,400 and decreased
2. Sales discounts amount to $24,400.
3. 29,500 shares of common stock were outstanding for the entire year.
4. Interest expense was $22,500.
5. The income tax rate is 30%.
6. Cost of goods sold amounts to $514,000.
7. Administrative expenses are 18% of cost of goods sold but only
8. FourÂfifths of the operating expenses relate to sales activities.
From the foregoing, information, prepare an income statement for the year 20 earnings per share to 2 decimal places, e.g. $1.48 and all other answers DUNBAR INC.
For Year Ended December 31, 2012