Course Project 1 – Overview and Guidelines
The Course Project 1 template has all of the information you will need to complete Parts A & B of the project. The template also includes:Course Project 1 consists of two parts, A and B, respectively. There are 10 requirements for you to complete in this exercise, Part A has 1-3 and Part B has 4-10. Part A is due at the end of Week 3. Part B is due at the end of Week 5. See Syllabus/”Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.
- Detailed Project Instructions (with requirements)
- A reference list of October transactions
- A Chart of Accounts reference sheet
- A Grading Rubric to help explain what is expected.
- Each worksheet has the Check Figures embedded as a comment.
- Download the Excel template named ACCT212_CourseProject1 located on the Doc Sharing tab in the course shell.
- To complete Part A (due at the end of Week 3):
- Complete Requirements 1-3 on the Journal Entries, General Ledger, and Trial Balance worksheets.
- Type your work directly into the worksheets.
- Save your workbook as “CourseProject1A_ ACCT212_YourLastName”.
- Submit your workbook to the Dropbox under “Course Project 1-Part A” by the end of Week 3. Submit your assignment to the Dropbox located on the silver tab at the top of this page.Â