Practical Research 11th edition
This week, through our work, we have had the opportunity to get to know each other and discuss the value of our respective undergraduate experiences. Additionally, we have begun to explore the following course outcomes:
- Apply knowledge of the liberal arts and/or sciences appropriate to the discipline
- Express a well-informed, personal viewpoint and show an understanding of our roles as professionals and citizens
- Articulate how learning extends beyond the classroom
In this reflection journal, in at least 150 words, reflect back on what you have learned so far through the course readings, assignment (if you’ve completed it yet), and our discussion. Consider the following questions to guide your reflection:
- What, if anything, did you find surprising, particularly challenging, interesting, or useful?
- From what you know about this course so far, what connections can you make to previous learning experiences, and how do you think this course will help you as you move forward in your college and professional life?
- How do the course outcomes for this week apply to your experience so far?
- What questions do you still need answering?