I need the following:
M3D2: Zebra Technologies Corporation
Prior to discussion activity you should:
Please discuss the following:
- Review the Income Statement of the 2011 Zebra Technologies Corporation. Select two of the following questions to review/discuss:
- Compute and discuss the growth rates of sales (last three fiscal years)
- Compute and discuss the growth rates of operating costs (last three fiscal years)
- Compute and discuss the effective tax rates (last three fiscal years)
- Discussion summary points about Zebraâ€™s profitability that might be used by an analyst or investor
- Compute and analyze the Return on Sales (last three fiscal years)
- Compute and analyze the Asset Turnover (last three fiscal years)
- Compute and analyze the Return on Assets (last three fiscal years)
- Compute and analyze the Gross Profit Margin (last three fiscal years)
Once you have posted your response into the Message field on the forum, your next step is to peruse the postings of your fellow classmates.
Use the subject line as an advanced organizer to allow your classmates and the instructor to have some idea of what youâ€™re posting is about, for example a subject line â€œresponse to discussion questionâ€ is not appropriate. Your responses to fellow students should contain substance, should be more than just opinion, and must go beyond a simple agreement or disagreement.
Compose your work using a word processor and save it, as a Plain Text or an .rtf, to your computer. When you’re ready to make your initial posting, please click on the â€œCreate Threadâ€ button and copy/paste the text from your document into the message field. Be sure to check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors before you post it.